Turbo Air PRO-50-4R-N 52" Two Section Reach-In Refrigerator, (4) Solid Doors, 115v
Turbo Air PRO-50-4R-N Description
The Turbo Air PRO-50-4R-N two-section reach-in refrigerator has a hot gas condensate system that has been treated to resist corrosion, increasing efficiency without risking refrigerant leaks. Removing dust accumulation from the condenser, a built-in, self-cleaning device helps prevent system failures. The cold air system evenly distributes air within the cabinet. Temperatures are maintained from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit with the help of R-290A refrigerant.
Thanks to the digital control and monitor system, the operator can easily manage the temperature in the refrigerator. The digital display provides an accurate, convenient readout of the interior temperature. An alarm program detects issues before system malfunctions occur, and self-diagnostics makes the unit easy to service. If the doors are not sealed properly, an alarm sounds to alert staff, preventing cold air leaks.
The interior of the unit is accessible with four hinged half doors. Opening the doors is simple since vacuum pressure is eliminated by the pressure release device. Unauthorized product access is prevented since the doors can be locked. Product in the Turbo Air PRO-50-4R-N two-section reach-in refrigerator is held on six 23-inch-by-251⁄4-inch shelves. Since they are made of stainless steel, the shelves are corrosion resistant and easy to clean. LED interior lighting illuminates the interior, so staff members can easily find product.
- 6 stainless steel shelves each measure 23 in. x 251⁄4 in.
- LED lighting illuminates the interior to provide product visibility
- High-density polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to create structure and retain cold air
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Uses R-290 refrigerant to maintain cold temperatures
- Even temperatures are distributed with the cold air system
- Self-cleaning device brushes the condenser 2-3 times a day to remove dust buildup
- Hot gas condensate system is treated to resist corrosion to increase efficiency without risking refrigerant leaks
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator adds durability for long-lasting use
- Stainless steel interior is easy to clean and heavy duty
- Stainless steel exterior resists corrosion and minor damage
- Galvanized steel exterior top, bottom, and back supports heavy-duty use
- Can be moved for cleaning and servicing with 4-in. swivel casters
- Front casters lock in place to secure the unit when needed
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 2⁄3 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior Dimensions: 473⁄4 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 583⁄4 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 513⁄4 in. W x 35 in. D x 83 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Heavy-Duty Door Construction
- 2 sections are accessible with 4 hinged half doors
- Door pressure release device makes it easy to open the doors by eliminating vacuum pressure
- Locks on the doors prevent unauthorized access, tampering, and theft
- Magnetic door gaskets provide a secure seal to prevent cold air leaks
- One-piece gaskets are removable without tools
Digital Control System
- Keeps temperatures within the cabinet accurate and consistent
- Monitor the interior temperature on the digital display
- Operator is alerted by alarms if the door is not properly sealed
- Self-diagnostics make it easy to service the refrigeration system
- Evaporator fan motor delays are automatic
PRO Series Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, 48.7 cu. ft. capacity, 51.75"W x 33.8"D x 78"H, top mount self-contained refrigeration, self-cleaning condenser device, digital temperature controller, self-diagnostic monitoring system, hot gas condensate system, automatic fan motor delays, (4) half-hinged solid stainless steel doors with locks, LED interior lighting, (6) stainless steel wire shelves, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized top & back), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.