Equipment Financing with TimePayment
What is Equipment Financing?
Contrary to bank financing that often requires a large deposit, equipment financing only requires a nominal starting cost (usually equivalent to two payments in advance), followed by monthly payments. In some instances you can finance the entire amount with no down payment.
- Avoid major up-front cash outlays for equipment.
- 100% financing including delivery.
- Improved budgeting with fixed monthly payments.
- Keeps bank credit lines open for other important issues.
- Tax Advantages! Based on structure, monthly payments may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor for details.
Who Finances Equipment?
- Your competition! Did you know over 80% of small businesses use equipment financing for their business purchases?
- With unique Start-Up Business Programs, time-tested Seasoned Business Rates, B-C Credit Programs available (some even with past bankruptcies), and other Flexible Payment Plans, there is a plan for you!